Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Doxie puppy Molly is a small Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde (Miss Hyde?) One minute she is so sweet and cuddly, the next she is getting into trouble.


I need to clean up my studio tomorrow and put things up high enough so my puppy doesn't steal them to chew on. She actually opens my boxes and choses what she wants when my back is turned.

Doxies are an interesting dog. They are so flexible with their bodies and can get things most small dogs can't. She reminds me of a Slinky. And that's what she looks like when she goes down our stairs.



She makes us laugh more than become upset, she runs around the house with TWO puppy toys in her mouth whining, because she can't find an appropriate place to put them. I think that's why she whines... Yesterday, I caught her in the act of digging in a large flower pot of mine. The plant didn't make it. It became a part of our compost bin


Oh this is fun!!!

Oops! Mom caught me!



Sound asleep. Tired little puppy!

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Ahhhhh he's a cutie..but you can see the devilment in his eyes..

Barb said...

Waaaay tooooo cute! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.