Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life is Good!

Our pretty quarter horses, Lexy and Willy. Where is all the snow going? It snowed here in Tennessee! We woke up to a white country side this morning! Here is our puppy Doxie, Molly playing in the snow. This is her first experience with snow and she loved it!


I had an interesting and enjoyable week. The pretty wreath above sold on Wednesday. I hope Marci loves it as much as I enjoyed designing and creating it.


I also was convoed by a very nice lady in Rhode Island, who owns a handmade craft shop. She wants to buy my wreaths wholesale and sell them in her shop! She chose 5 of my wreaths, three from my shop and two I had in my studio. It was a smooth transaction and I did a Reserve listing for her in my Etsy shop. I'm so excited! Wholesale selling is fun and a great way to make money selling your crafts. I hope Dorothy and I have a Wholesaling relationship for along time. The wreath above is just one of them that she bought.
Anyway it has been a great week! Positive thinking does create wonderful experiences!

2 comments:

Carol............. said...

Your wreaths are beautiful!
Your dachshund is cute...I had one many years ago named "Noodles!"

Barbara LuCore said...

Carol,

Thank you for your nice compliment. I like that name, Noodles! Cute name for aDoxie.