Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Enjoying Painting Again!

I listed several of my latest paintings in my Esty shop last night. I used high quality acrylic paint, on a wonderful canvas surface, it's an extra fine canvas, and it makes a great surface for paint. I enjoy painting small works of art.
This mini painting is on a canvas made for ACEOs, it measures 2.5" X 3.5". I love sunsets!
This painting helps to ease the winter blues, the beginning of new life. It is on a 4" X 6" extra fine canvas panel. I used acrylic paint as my medium. Actually it is my favorite medium. I haven't posted in awhile, so I just wanted to let you see why. I'm painting again! I think my creative streak is back! Yes! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Holly Campbell said...

Beautiful work! Isn't wonderful when you re-discover something you love!

Barbara LuCore said...

Thank you Holly! Yes, it is. I love painting!