Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Had a Very Good Day!

I was a good girl didn't eat anything for 14 hours as my doctor stated, for my lab work to be done. One of the lab vampires drew my blood, and it didn't hurt so bad this time. My Cardiologist said my cholesterol is now "perfect". This really made my day. My meds and the fact I'm being careful with my diet is working.

Maybe, I'll be a lucky one who doesn't end up with a second CABG due to blocked arteries. My desire is to live 45 more years. That would make me very pleased with my life. I will have to be careful, eat right, low salt and sugar intake and exercise everyday, plus take my meds, but it is so worth it. Heart surgery is a scary event, I do not want to go through that ever again. It not only scared me, but it affected my whole family. I never want to do that to them again. Thank God I had went to the doctor when I did and had a nurse who knew what she was doing.

I sold my Red Rose Valentines Day Wreath on Etsy today. I came home to this surprise, when I checked my email. The buyer paid for it immediately. What a fantastic lady! I plan to ship it out to her tomorrow, so she can get in a few days. Plus, I'm adding a little surprise gift for her, to say thank you. I hope your day was wonderful, too!

This is the wreath that sold:


4 comments:

Kim Caro said...

Glad you got that lowered. Stay healthy! Nice wreath to congrats on the sale.

Barbara LuCore said...

Thank you Kim.

Barb

Beth said...

I'm glad you are doing better.

That wreath is just beautiful!

Barbara LuCore said...

Thank you Beth!