Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'll Try This Again

I don't know how many blogs I have started and deleted since I started blogging about two years ago. Let's just say this time I'll try to stay away from the delete button. I was told the best way to discover what you want in life or what direction you want to go, is to write, write and write some more. So I guess this blog will be a place for me to soul search and to show the world who I am. Besides showing myself who I am.

Since my heart surgery in November 2008, I have been a confused, and frustrated person. Right now I'm not working, (I'm an LPN) and my cardiologist said I need the full three months to recuperate, so I can't work again until March 2009. I start Cardiac Rehab this month, still waiting for the actual start date. Medical Insurance is so irritating, we pay the high premiums, and still we have to wait for their okay for me to start Rehab. UGH!

Anyway, I hope my journey to finding me is a pleasant one. Maybe I will discover a new person, who not only has a healthier heart, but one with a kind heart, who can make someones day a little more pleasant. Please join in on my journey to find out who Barbara is.

No comments: