Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My New Creations



I made this little Bunny Pendant, using a silver plated pendant base, a vintage bunny picture and Diamond Glaze. The pendant measures 2 X 2.5 inches. It was alot of fun to make. I jut listed it in my Etsy shop tonight. It has a good price, $7.00, with free shipping. It would make a great gift for Easter, or just because.




I finished this Dream Button Pendant last night. I love using buttons to make jewelry, especially earrings, pins and pendants. The buttons are approximately 1 1/2 inches in diameter, the net button is an epoxy button with the words sweet, love, and a word that looks like "Ugh". LOL. Next I added the word Dream to complete the pendant. I put on a tiny gold bail, and a pretty gold chain to finish it. I haven't listed it in my Etsy shop yet, but I plan to list it tomorrow after Cardiac Rehab. Well, it's late, I have to get up early. Take care!

5 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

The Bunny Pendant is so cute...would make a great gift for a young girl. Would that be fun to find in you Easter Basket?

FlightFancy said...

oh what sweet bunnies, nice job on the pendant! Very pretty :)I just wanted to let you know I "tagged' you on my blog, if you want to come play. Have a great day!

Barbara LuCore said...

Hi Baroness, Yes this Bunny pendant would be a great gift to find in an Easter Basket.

Barbara LuCore said...

Hi Flight Fancy!

Thank you for the nice compliment. I had alot of fun making this pendant. Oh yes, I do plan on visiting your blog. Thanks for coming by! Have a great evening!

myminimocs said...

love the bunnies!!!